IMPACT is a multi-year comprehensive campaign to advance Houghton College’s timeless mission in the rapidly changing circumstances of the 21st century.
This vital campaign celebrates:
- The transformative IMPACT the Houghton College experience has on our students
- The ongoing IMPACT a Houghton education has on our alumni
- The Kingdom IMPACT our alumni have on the world
- The local and regional IMPACT Houghton has on its communities
- The IMPACT our donors have in shaping the future of Houghton College.
CAMPAIGN GOAL: Expand Houghton’s Capacity for Global IMPACT.
A Conversation with Kim (Kerr ’91) Pegula
by Shelley (Smith ’93) Noyes
- How Firm a Foundation - Unofficially dubbed “THE QUEEN OF BUFFALO” and “one of the most powerful women in American sports,” Buffalo Bills co-owner Kim (Kerr ’91) Pegula is down-to-earth, easy to talk to and ready to laugh. She is serious about her work in Buffalo but doesn’t take herself too seriously.